Hey guys, I’m changing things up a little with this week’s Monday post – instead of my planner and my life, today’s topic is the Versatile Blogger Award because I was nominated by the lovely Tricia over on Sometimes I Cook. For anyone who doesn’t follow her blog, you should check it out! She writes about food and life. I’m quite interested in trying out her creamy zuccchini soup recipe and her post on welcoming the autumn in will give you some ideas for dealing with the shortening days (just to point you to a few posts to get you started!). Anyway, thank you so much for nominating me and I’m glad you enjoy my blog!
So, for anyone who might not be aware of it, the Versatile Blogger Award is like a chain letter, but it’s the good type of chain letter because it’s a way of showing people how much you enjoy reading their blogs by giving them a shout out so that other people can find enjoyment out of those blogs too. With all things, there are a few rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers you enjoy for the Versatile Blogger Award and link to them.
- Share seven facts about yourself so people can get to know you.
Without further ado, here are the bloggers I’m nominating:
- MissLauraBora – a good friend of mine who blogs about beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- Jumpy Jess – blogs about crafting and planner related topics, and does videos too!
- Confetti and Curves – one of the nicest bloggers you’ll find, Karen blogs about beauty and fashion.
- Miss Caly – DIY projects, art, printables, photography – Miss Caly has it all!
- My Oh DIY – as the name suggests, lots of fun crafts and do-it-yourself projects to try out.
- Motivating Giraffe – if I’m having a bad day, these cute drawings pick me up and motivate me.
- Marine Girls Adventures – travel, crafting, snail mail, Icelandic whales – a bit of everything really!
- Sarr Trek – letter writing, landscapes and plenty of pretty pictures to enjoy.
- Owl Simple Things – I just recently started following this blog but the I love it already, lots of beautiful ATCs worth checking out!
- Vintage Flicker – have I mentioned how much I love tea? Well, it makes sense that my interest stems to tea cups as well.
- Fancy Dead Trees – paper and planners, well of course I love this blog!
- Planners and Coffee – I could leave the coffee but I’m always up for planners and this blog definitely has that!
- Life Made Beautiful – like cooking? and crafts? Well, this blog has both!
- The Crafty Mummy – so, so many craft ideas I need to try!
- Classy Planner Girl – I do like my planner related blogs, and this ones got some health topics thrown in too to remind me every now and again about health 😀
And here are the seven facts about me:
- I love Vin Diesel movies.
- This year, I have listened to the audiobook version of The Martian by Andy Weir three times because it’s a really good audiobook.
- My favourite podcast is Skeptics with a K.
- When I was in London, I didn’t drink any tea and had headaches a lot. I only later realised that it was likely a symptom of caffeine withdrawal as I usually have 4 large mugs of tea a day.
- I am currently trying to learn how to sew.
- I can easily sleep for 12 hours. I really like bed.
- I really like hot water bottles. I will even fill hot water bottles in the middle of summer because they’re comforting.
Well, that’s all folks! To those whom I have nominated, don’t feel pressured to partake, especially if you’ve already done this recently, I just wanted to highlight some of my favourite blogs at the moment. Just keep up the great blogging and try spread the blogging love when you can. To everyone else, just because I didn’t mention you here, doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy your blog! If I were to list all the blogs I like this would be one hell of a long post!
Anyways, hope everyone has a great week,
Oh, actually, on a side note, I tried to draw a logo for my blog but that didn’t work so I went for a cute drawing instead…which also didn’t quite work but I did end up with a squiggle.
I’ll try harder next time…and learn to colour in between the lines…and make the lines…