One follower for every day of the year (leap day not included)!
Okay, I admit that at the time of writing this I only have 361 followers here on WordPress but that’s so close to the number I need that I’m just going to announce the giveaway now while it fits my blog schedule.
So, as you all know I enjoy doing giveaways and spreading my love for crafting, planning and snail mail. I can’t do big, big giveaways but at least I can do regular small ones for fun. This giveaways prize comes thanks to one of my ‘I’m not spending anything’ trips to town that very quickly turned to a ‘okay, just this one thing…and this…and this’ trip.
Included here is:
- 1 6×6 inch paper pad (8 designs, 24 sheets)
- 1 pack of resin flowers
- 1 pack of 6 mini wooden frames
- 1 pack of diamante charms
- 1 pack of accordion stickers
And they’re all from the same range so they match each other perfectly – what more could you ask for!
Well, if that’s caught your interest, here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Deadline for entering is Thursday 7th of July at 12pm (Irish time).
- This giveaway is international – it’s open to all countries
- Follow my blog – here on wordpress or on Bloglovin’ (see links in my sidebar).
- Like this blog post.
- Leave a comment telling me what your favourite day of the year is.
- (Optional) Share this post somewhere!
And it’s as simple as that!
Everyone who enters will have their name go into a (digital) hat and the random name picker will pick the winner, who will be announced in the Friday post that week.
I don’t think there’s much left to say after that so…start entering!
By the way, if the paper and frames look familiar to you, that’s because I’ve used them myself in a few crafts as well as in my planner. I can vouch that they’re nice to use! Here’s a few things I’ve done with them:
Hopefully that’s encouraged you to enter and given you a few ideas of what you can do with the pieces if you win them!