Hey everyone, hope you’re all doing well!
A bit of a different kind of post here today, I have some craft supplies from a destash that I’m looking to send to new homes where they might get put to good use. If you’ve been around my blog for about a year now, you might remember that last year I did a big craft room de-stash and had piles of craft supplies I wanted to get rid of. I was able to send some of the stuff to new homes but still had a lot of things left that I put in a drawer and forgot about. Well, when I was doing my craft room clean up last month, I found the de-stash items again and thought I’d give them another chance at finding a home.
So basically, if you like the look of anything you see here and want it in your stash, send me an email (see the ‘contact me’ section) and I’ll send it to you for free (as long as someone else hasn’t claimed it first, obviously – first come first served basis here).
First up, if you like washi tape, I have a box of miscellaneous washi tape that I can send you. Some roles have been used a bit and others are pretty much untouched:
If stamps are more of your thing, I have a selection of wood block rubber stamps featuring flowers and owls:
I also have a second selection of stamps as well as some patterned card:
If you are more interested in paper supplies, there’s this selection of die-cuts:
#5, #6 and #7
And finally, more paper! I have three different stacks here, the first is one with bright, geometric designs, the second is of cute cats, and the third is random papers (I think Christmas papers).
So yeah, let me know if you’d be interested in getting free craft supplies!
Also, in addition to this I was nominated by Katrina (Crafty Lemur) for the Sunshine Blogger Award so thank you Katrina! She’s asked 11 questions that I need to answer so I figured I’d do it here. Here it goes.
1. What one thing apart from people and animals makes you happy when you see it?
Normally I’d say cats make me happy but I have to pick something other than animals so…the sight of a new game I’ve gotten saying it’s finished downloading and is ready to play!
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and what would you do there?
I would travel to Japan so I could visit two of my friends who moved there…I’d also visit the stationery and craft stores there because Japanese stationery is the best.
3. If you were stranded on a desert island what 2 items would you not be able to live without?
Food and water. Well, I couldn’t live without them. But if we’re assuming those already…my laptop (stocked with games downloaded on it) and a power source to keep it charged.
4. What is the one crafty item you can’t live without?
Paper – well, with paper (and a pencil) I can draw things and also craft things.
5. What do you do with all the crafty items you make?
A lot of the stuff I give away as presents or am making for other people anyway.
6. What started your creative journey?
I don’t know, I guess I’ve always been doing some creative activity or other since I was a young child.
7. What is your all time favourite meal and what food item would you never eat?
At the moment, my all time favourite meal is a ham and cheese sandwich. What? I’m a simple girl…who really wants a ham and cheese sandwich now…in terms of what I’d never eat, I want to say nuts because I have a nut allergy but if we’re not counting that, fish – I just hate the sight and smell of fish.
8. Tell me about one item on your bucket list.
One item rather than thing I’d like to do…okay, a giant ball of merino wool so I can arm knit one of those super chunky throws!
9. Where is your favourite place to go for a day trip?
The zoo, I love going to the zoo and just watching the animals (I’m happy hanging out with a sleeping sloth or sleeping cats!).
10. What is your favourite song?
You know what, I don’t listen to music a lot, I mostly listen to podcasts and audiobooks, I don’t really know what my favourite song is at the moment.
11. Tell me one interesting fact that not many people know about you.
I don’t know if I have interesting facts about me that I haven’t already shared!
Oh yes, here are the rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
I’m in a bit of a rush writing this so I can’t think up 11 good questions so just use the same questions that I answered here! And in terms of who I’m nominating, how about this – I nominate whoever I’m sending free craft supplies to! (unless you really don’t want to be tagged and answer questions, no forcing people here).